Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bieba' Feva'


So I've been thinking about some things lately...
Embarrassing things.
People say it's natural to think about these things but...
I can't stop thinking about Justin Bieber's songs.

Now I know, I know.
I fucking know. Shut up.
He sounds like a 10 year old girl.
But I think his lyrics are cute and I mean, I need somebody to love too! And he has cute hair that looks soft and if he's willing to buy me cute things then I'd happily give him someone to love.
And that someone would be me. ;)
Plus, like Dancer Slut says,
He doesn't wear a purity ring, so I could fuck him!

Come on now, don't hate guys, you're radiating waves of animosity!
Not. Cool.
So yeah, I'll get off my soap box now... Actually, no. I will not get get off my soap box. I'm gonna paint it pink and find a megaphone.
Justin Bieber roxmysox.
Shit man, when was the last time anyone used that saying..?

2 comments: